I have these bugs to work on, but that barely caputes my work.
My big tasks just get listed here.
- setup svn server for localization
(dev.flock.com & svn-mirror.flock.com)
- setup source history from mercurial to tinderbox
(been thinking it would be easier to make the mercurial changelog look like the subversion changelog)
- determine how to change precedence of chrome.jar files
(I have been reading docs and gettin nowhere)
- setup a branding system, so it is easy for people to get customized flock
(big project, setup some outlines)
- setup a generic real-time stats graphing program
(something rrd/web based, super simple to add data)
- setup time-based changelog program for mercurial
- migrate our components code out of browser
- change the user-agent to not include Firefox